Welcome to www.paranormaldictionary.com™!
We are the First & The Original Paranormal Community Edited Wiki on the web!
How you can contribute to this??
Don't be afraid to edit (sign up for an account on the top right, its free and easy) anyone can edit almost every page when they are signed in, and they are encouraged to! Find something that can be improved and make it better for example, spelling, grammar, rewriting for readability, adding content, or removing non-constructive edits. If you wish to add new facts, please try to provide references so they may be verified, or suggest them on the article's discussion page. Changes to controversial topics and www.paranormaldictionary.com's main pages should usually be discussed first.
Remember! You can't break this site/project; all edits can be reversed, fixed or improved later. We are aware of the many point of views in the world of paranormal so we hope to have both sides presented in any given topic, as its allowed to be perfect in our imperfections. So go ahead, edit an article and help make this site the best paranormal information resource on the Internet!
Donate - This site is free to use, but relies on donations. Please click the link to the left to donate!
How to Edit/Create Pages
1. First sign up/Login to your account to create/edit pages!
2. In the search box top Right type in your 'search term'
3. If their are matches they will show, if not the 'search term' will be in RED.
4. To create a new page click the RED 'search term' you typed!
5. It will open a blank page which you can edit! Remember to use dictionary/encyclopedia formats no we, us, but them they, etc.
6. Click save button when done and you have your page Created!
- Questions? Ideas? Just need some help getting started?
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.