Antietam Paranormal Society
'Antietam Paranormal Society' was founded in April 2008 by a group of friends. Their investigations are not for the purpose of labeling a site as "Haunted" but rather as a experience to document and collect data, to further our understanding of the "unknown" and to help those who are experiencing paranormal activity. The investigative team is professional, dependable, and very serious in their endeavors and are open to investigating private residences' and business' confidentially, and free of charge.
 Mission Statement
Antietam Paranormal Society's group of investigators are professional, dependable, and very serious in our endeavor. To help clients, we hope to research and document evidence of the paranormal to validate claims. We hope to gain further knowledge of the paranormal utilizing our equipment high tech and not technical at all! A.P.S. also hopes to network with all the paranormal investigators/ groups alike out there! ALL information, video, photo, and audio is kept CONFIDENTIAL unless we are given written permission by the client to release and publish said information. There will be NO charge to our clients for investigations.
- First step is contact! We like to ask general questions regarding the activity that the client(s) are experiencing. We usually do this via email or phone conversation.
- Second step is a interview/ walk through of the location. We have had several clients request this be done at the beginning of the actual investigation night. In some locations however this is not possible, especially if the location is large. (We need to plan certain locations because of any logistical concerns.)
- Third step is research. Our Research team investigates the location from top to bottom! Historical, geographical, and anything else that may pertain! (This step in some cases will be done after the investigation to rule out any preconceived ideas of the location.)
- forth step is the investigation! The set up of the location includes baselines of EMF and Temp to note any fluctuations that could prove naturally anomalous (drafts or increased EMF). Then we set up stationary cameras/ recorders in the appropriate locations to document evidence or validate claims of activity. During the investigation we will do EVP sessions (asking questions to obtain visual, audible, or non-audible responses), during these sessions we may also utilize manipulatory items (K2, ball, items that have importance to the location or activity) to get responses. We note personal experiences, monitor the cameras for any anomalies, and make note of anything of import that a client should be aware of.
- Fifth step...REVIEW! We go over all of our audio recordings, video, and baselines for a final report!
- Last and final step is Client Review! We will go over all Personal Experiences, Documented Evidence, Baselines, and anything else of note that happened with our investigation.
 Current Members
- Rebecca Boyer (Co-Founder/ Case Manager, Lead Investigator), 2008 - Present
- Jeremy Boyer (Co-Founder/ Tech Manager, Lead Investigator), 2008 - Present
- Ryan Oxley (Tech Core Investigator), 2010 - Present
- Freddie Johnson, Jr. (Case Liaison, Core Investigator), 2010 - Present
- Shannon Greene (Head of Research, Core Investigator), 2010 - Present
- Chris Davis (Lead Video Investigator, Core Member), 2011 - Present
- Christian Gordon (Video Investigator), 2011 - Present
- Tiffany Brown (Secondary Case Liaison, Auxiliary Investigator), 2011 - Present
- Bobby Trigger (Junior Investigator, Member). 2011 - Present